27 Apr Transform your backyard
With the arrival of warmer days, all of us will soon be hearing the call of backyard makeovers. Normal since our backyards will be our favorite place to hang out. Here are a few ideas to help you start your project with optimism.
Creativity is not expensive
First of all, everyone knows that with a little creativity, you can accomplish a lot, and this is even the case when talking about renovations and decorating.
- A great start is to upcycle your old accessories to make them trendy again and consequently give them a second life. You could also use branches, logs, and pebbles in your decorating for a slightly more natural look.
- Giving an entirely different vocation to an object is also a trend that we are seeing more and more. Wood pallets that are reused to make furniture, for example.
It’s amazing what you can do with a little imagination!
Source : Pinterest (ArchZine FR)
Source : Pinterest (1001 Pallets)
One of the most important aspects to consider when planning to transform your backyard is optimizing your space.
- Each corner must have a purpose and be furbished with that use in mind: terrace, swimming pool, garden, relaxation, games, etc.
- Sometimes adding simple cushions on the floor around a small coffee table or setting up a hammock is enough to create the change and magic you want.
- Organizing a green space can also bring a touch of life to a terrace that is in the middle of the big city.
Remember, the right accessories can make all the difference!
Source : Pinterest (Deavita.fr)
For a cohesive and elegant look, it is often best to choose a theme will serve as a common thread throughout your project. In addition, it will help you choose the right accessories.
Source: Pinterest (Beauty for Ashes)
Source: Pinterest (Royal Design Studio Stencil)
In closing, the most important thing is to strive for a wow effect with the minimum of time and money. Here are some before and after pictures to inspire us…
Jackie Beaudoin, Leclerc Insurance and Financial Services